Early-stage life-sciences and biotech startup companies need affordable, move-in-ready laboratory facilities suitable for early-stage research. No question. They also need to identify and create demand for potential commercialization opportunities.
CIC Miami understands life-science startups. Our wet and prep chemical and biological laboratory space includes access to core lab equipment, shared office workspace, conference rooms, event spaces, and kitchens. Labs range from 500 – 2,000 square feet and can accommodate teams from two to ten plus people. Start small and grow your life-science startup at CIC Miami.
The full range of CIC Miami services supports and fosters collaboration amongst scientists, entrepreneurs and the balance of your startup staff. Shared kitchens, common areas and onsite programming are designed to foster interaction between your company and other innovative companies, entrepreneurs, experts, and investors across a wide-range of industries
CIC Miami laboratory spaces are an innovative alternative to long-term leases or traditional lab incubators. We offer:
- Miami’s only non-academic shared wet lab facilities
- 23 state of the art flexible, modular laboratories and prep rooms
- Once-through air flow throughout and dedicated fume hoods in larger labs
- Access to shared equipment including an autoclave, sterilizer, Milli-q water purification system, and an industrial ice machine
- Available tenant power capacity at 15 watts per square foot
- Modular mechanical system for easy lab expansion
- Shared office workspace, conference rooms, event spaces and kitchens
- Programming for startup founders, management and key staff charged with commercialization and growth strategies.